Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Domino Swap


There is a domino/game piece swap at ccswaps. I rediscovered 3 dominos that I had received at a stamp club. They already had holes drilled in them, one with a miniature screw attached. I'm under an "oriental" influence after the recent Little Beauties. I will let the recipients decide if they want to turn these into necklaces or what. Below you can see the dominoes after the alcohol inks were applied and before they were stamped. I did the basic pouncing on of alcohol inks with a piece of felt. The images were stamped on with black Stazon ink.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi! I think this is the first comment I've left on your blog but i've visited a few times before. I love the colours you've gotten on the dominos, they look so rich- just right for oriental.