Still experimenting with Cuttlebug embossing folders. First, colored one side of paper with Distress ink, the ran through the diamond folder and highlighted raised areas with the green Distress ink.
I turned the paper around to raise more diamonds on the page in different areas, and ran a darker Green Distress ink over the surface.
I wanted to lighten up the page, so I added silver Brilliance ink with a Jumbo Dauber. It was still dark for what I was going for, so I sprayed on some homemade color mists with perfect pearls added.I used the die cut to do the "r" and "t" out of silver paper, these letters and the butterfly charm had alcohol ink added for the green color. To see how I did the "A" see this post, I used different background paper behind the sticker. Here is the finished back page.
For the front of the page, I used the Jumbo Daubers to add color to the edges.
To give it a bit more shimmer, daubed on more Brilliance ink on the page and the edges of image.
Lightened up the image with yellow Distress ink and added stamped silver "fairies/dragonflies", hey, imagination is a great thing.
Finished front page: