Saturday, October 11, 2008

What Inspires Me? Worksheet Wonder

Fiona is the "IT" girl in Art-Venturers for November. Her theme is "Inspiration", she wants us to create something that demonstrates "what lights your fire of creativity? Would love to see what makes you all inspired to create your wonderful works of art." I am inspired by color and texture and making art from what is laying around. Sounds like a worksheet wonder! I've been having lots of fun with this background technique by Trish. Here is my most recent worksheet. I used three bright Distress inks to add more color to the paper.
I liked the copper highlights in the original worksheet, so I stamped some flourishes with copper Lumiere paint and some other flourishes with white Lumiere paint.
I added some images stamped on with black Versafine ink.
I covered the sheet with clear embossing powder over the entire sheet and heat set.
I wrinkled up the paper, and flattened. Reheated areas and laid down what foil bits I had left.
I scribbled an embossing pen over the surface and added some glittery embossing powder and heat set.

Now to turn this paper into a gift for Fiona.

No comments: