Friday, October 17, 2008

Chrissy's chunky page


This is a page for Chrissy's Birthday Chunky Book. For the front, I used the other halves of the papers I used on Maggi's page. I colored an image with red gold Brilliance ink and also used it to put color on the edges. I stamped some words with black Archival ink, and used that to color the edges of the page.

For the back, I was having fun with Tim Holt'z March Technique Challenge. I stamped an image with gesso on to a manila folder cut to 4" x 4".


Made 3 different sprays with Adirondak inks & perfect pearls to spray over the image.

I wanted to lighten the color around the face, so I sprayed that area with water and let it dry.
To give the image a dimensional look, I stamped the same image with black Archival ink and slightly offset it. I also stamped a flourish and a saying. Added a small heart shaped mirror, that I ran a gold leafing pen along the edges. Finished by coloring the edges with black ink.
Happy Birthday Chrissie!!!

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Your work is amazing. Just had a look through you site and it is full of some wonderful things.