Sunday, October 12, 2008

ATCs for the Art Retreat

I recently read that there will be a live ATC swap during the Vendor Night at the Raven's Nest Art Retreat I'm attending this coming weekend. I'm not sure what that is, but I want to participate. I really liked the ATC I made for the Art Lottery on NGS. So wanted to create something similar for this event. I had enough of the worksheet wonder I made this weekend to cut into nine ATCs. I like the variety this one background gives when cut up.

I printed out one of my favorite images, added some flourishes with Turquoise Lumiere paint and colored the images edges with this same paint.
I like the look of red ribbon with this background, but also had fun using a variety of ribbons to give people choices at the art retreat. I also added the paper beads I made earlier today.
Here's a close up of one of the ATCs. I love all the color and texture in the background, it changes as you move the ATC in the light.
I'm calling it "Color My Dreams".

3 comments:

Manna said...

WOW! Love 'em beads!

Rosie said...

Outrageously beautiful Carol! How gorgeous your worksheet wonders are! Now I have to go see those paper beads!

Unknown said...

Fab atc's. Love colour and texture and your combo is perfect.