Friday, October 17, 2008

Maggi's Chunky page


This is for a special Birthday Chunky Book for Maggi. She likes Oriental, so for the front of the page, I ran black glossy card stock through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then dabbed a galaxy gold Brilliance pad over the surface. I finished it by adding an Oriental Row House and ran a gold leafing pen over the edges.
I choose two of the faux leather tissue papers I had made and ran each of them through a different Cuttlebug embossing folder and then ran some Lumiere paint over the surface with my finger.
I cut out two butterflies with my Cuttlebug using paper that had been on the bottom of my spray box. I used the matching embossing folders to make two different designs and colored them with a black Archival ink pad. Then I glued them back to back.
I cut the two backgrounds on the diagonal and glued them to the back of the page. I glued the butterfly just along the body and antennae to the paper. Stamped out words on the same yellow/gold paper as the butterfly and attached them to the page.

Happy Birthday Maggi!!!!

1 comment:

Pauline h said...

Beautiful carol.I must try that its jusr gorgeous.
Pauline