Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stamp embossed UTEE in Memory Frame

An another fun UTEE video with a technique for us to try.
Place a Memory frame on a rubber stamp (not a polymer stamp) and pour melted black UTEE (or other black embossing enamel) into the frame. Let cool......
 Lift framed UTEE off the stamp and you will see the embossed image
 Using a dry paint brush, add colors of Perfect Pearls
 Coated surface with glitter glue:
 After the glitter glue dried. I think I rubbed off the Perfect Pearls when I rubbed on the glitter glue.
 Did the same technique using a bolder stamp image. After adding the Perfect Pearls and the glitter glue and letting it dry, I rubbed some copper Metallic Rub-Ons over the outer raised areas. Also glued a crystal to the center.
 I love how this one turned out!

No comments: