Saturday, October 20, 2012

Alcohol Ink on Candles - Wisc Stamp Camp

Pea got us started early on an easy project. Squirt one color of alcohol ink on a plastic sheet. Roll candle in ink to pick up color. Use felt pad to pick up this alcohol ink to color top of candle
 Drip other colors of alcohol ink on candle. Squirt with alcohol blending solution to blend colors.
 I added copper metallic mixative and pressed the plastic sheet around the candle to create an interesting design.
 This covered up and blended a lot of the earlier colors.
 No problem, I dabbed on more color with alcohol inks and a felt pad.
 I love how my candle looks, so quick and easy!
 Here are the candles from the 5 of us that were here today:
I sprayed my alcohol ink covered plastic sheet with alcohol blending solution and picked up the excess color with a 12"x12"piece of paper for a future project.
Thanks Pea for the fun project today!

No comments: