Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oct QOTM

The quote of the month for ccswap in October is, "I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them " by Pablo Picasso. I choose one of the fusible web backgrounds I made earlier. Stamped a floral image on top with silver Encore ink, then placed it into a black framed card. Cut out two butterflies from the messy background I had attempted earlier this summer, and colored the edges with a gold metal pen.
I wrote out the quote on similar black card stock with a silver metallic pen, cut them out and glued them along with the butterflies to the framed card.
Very funky looking, but I think it goes with the quote.

1 comment:

Rena Sawatski said...

Carol this is definitely funky but love the look of it. I am still debating about this month's quote as I am havig a hard time coming up with an idea. I am sure your partner will love yours.