Saturday, April 17, 2010

Embossing Work Sheets

I wanted to make some background paper using embossing powder (ep) and I've had this lovely sheet of paper in my craft area, left over from when I did lots of brayering. It was used under the pieces I brayered to protect my counter. This paper also has a few stamped images and some lovely gold Perfect Pearls over it.
Cut out two pieces:
Used gold ColorBox ink to stamp a textured image, covered with detail gold ep and heat set. I love how the gold ep contrasts with the rich colored dye inks in this paper.

2 comments:

CreativSpirit said...

Your paper is gorgeous Carol. I have lots of sheets that are too good to throw away too. They take on a whole new life once you stamp on them.

Thanks for Sharing.

LuLu said...

Howdy,
This is a very nice technique with gold ep - love the texture! Love the gold!

Would love for you to stop by my blog for a visit when you have a moment or 2.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com