Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inchies

I'm getting ready for a swap where we must use at least 3 inchies in our project. Started by punching out 4 1" squares from one of the papers I made trying to do the "Garden Walk" background. I'm using the same background for my squares, as I want them to be able to stand alone, but also look well together.
On two squares, stamped butterfly images with black Archival ink and heat set. The designs in the other two pieces look like wings to me, so I outlined them with black permanent ink pen. Also inked the edges of the squares with black Archival ink.
Added cut out vintage images to the two squares without a stamped image. Added tiny pink rhinestones and words cut out of the dictionary to each square:
Cut out more 1" squares from the same paper and made more inchies:

No comments: