Tuesday, January 19, 2010

February Charm Swap

When I was at the bead store, I found these mini bottles. I knew I'd use them to make charms for the ccswap bead swap as soon as I came up with an idea. Today was the day!
Added a small amount of Ultra fine Prisma Glitter to the inside.
Inked the word "wanderers" with dark blue StazOn ink on a stamp and rolled the bottles over the stamp to pick up the ink. Heat set.
Stamped an image onto pieces of Film Strip Ribbon with brown StazOn ink and let dry.
Glued on a sprayed paper to one side of the image and behind this paper glued on parts of dictionary pages.
Slipped these into the mini bottles. Added a small blue metal star to the inside of the jar with a piece of textured iridescent gift wrap. Placed in the cork and added a blue bead and jump ring to the top.
Hope the recipients enjoy these as much as I did making them.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

These are so cool Carol!!! You are very imaginative!
Chrissy