Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Oozed Friendly Plastic Play

I found some metal cookie cutters to try out the Oozed Friendly Plastic technique that Adrienne showed me when she was here for a visit last month. I also used some of the mesh fabrics Adrienne found at Joanne's. The star has a dual color look, because one of the pieces of friendly plastic was gold on black and the other was black on gold. I think the star cutter is a bit big for me to use, I wasn't able to give it enough of a push from underneath to make the friendly plastic ooze up through the mesh. But over all I think they look good.

1 comment:

Rena Sawatski said...

Great stuff Carol. Love the colours on the heart at the top left.

I just did a swap with a Haloween ATC and that mesh fabric with the spider web would have been just perfect for what I originally had in mind. Never seen anything like that, but then have not been to any fabric sores recently.