Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank You Marty



for giving me this award. Marty also belongs to the Chunky Book Artist group. Check out Marty's blog.
You know I love going to the blogs in my sidebar.
Here are some other blogs to check out:
Dans ma maison il y a.... if you liked my houses, see what other bloggers are creating and posting at this site.
The Last Door Down the Hall Elizabeth has lots of lovely art to look at, tempts us with delicious recipes and I love, love her gorgeous photography. It makes me want to travel cross country to North Carolina. She also provides copyright free images throughout her blog. Well worth an extended visit.
Crazy Art Girl's Musings Belinda has a variety of art talents. She has paper arts, jewelry, fibers and recently added art quilts and there is so much more. She frequently reviews art books. Go, visit, peruse the older files, be informed, inspired and entertained.

1 comment:

artymarty said...

You're welcome Carol. Martina