Added blending solution to mix the colors a bit, and dipped and twisted glossy card stock in it.
Turned a deeper red, but not quite the color variation I was hoping for.
As the ink on the craft sheet got less, I added more blending solution.
I was able to color a couple more sheets of glossy card stock.
I took one of the backgrounds, stamped a heart and embossed with black embossing powder. Stamped some floral flourishes with black Archival ink and heat set.
Stamped more floral flourishes with white dye ink, heat set, then over stamped with red dye ink and heat set.
Used an old toothbrush to splatter on Copper Metallic Mixative over the background.