Monday, December 15, 2008

JAM #3 more metallic crackle paint

I received one set of JAM ATCs that had the first two steps done, I just needed to finish the ATCs and keep one and send the others on their way. Below is what the ATCs were like after the first two steps:I wanted to play with Tim Holtz's metallic crackle paint. I punched out hearts from cardboard and painted them with the tarnished brass crackle paint and let them dry.
One of the things I like about the Cuttlebug embossing folders are they are clear. I could find the perfect part of this folder to place the cardboard hearts and emboss.
I mixed to colors of red Alcohol ink onto a piece of felt and applied them to the hearts.
Here's a close up showing the crackle and colors:
I stamped the word "bliss" with black Versafine ink and used the same ink around the edge of the ATCs. I adhered a bronze ribbon near the top of the ATC and added the colored heart to finish the ATCs.

No comments: