Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twisted Alcohol 3

I choose green alcohol inks and gold metallic mixative for these backgrounds. I dropped them on a craft sheet and later added alcohol blending solution.
I was able to color 4 sheets of glossy card stock with this mixture.
I took one of the backgrounds and stamped a bird image and embossed it with black embossing powder. I then stamped some branches with black Archival ink and heat set.
I then over stamped the branch images with white Brilliance ink and two shades of green Distress inks and heat set.
I used an old toothbrush to splatter gold metallic mixative over the surface.
To finish the card, I stamped a saying with black Versafine ink onto card stock that had been in the bottom of my spray box and used Versafine ink to color the edges. This was layered onto the Twisted Alcohol background and then adhered to a green card.

No comments: