Added alcohol blending solution.
Then I placed a sheet glossy card stock down into the mixture, twisted, lifted up and placed the card stock down again to pick up more color.
There was still enough ink on the craft sheet to cover another card.I didn't realized there were some dried bits of platinum distress paint on the craft sheet. This second sheet of card stock picked it up. I like the added texture.
I took the first sheet of card stock and stamped a large flourish in one corner, covered with black embossing powder and heat set it. I used portions of the same stamp and black Archival ink to add images to the other 3 corners.
I stamped some smaller flourishes with white Brilliance ink and heat set.