Saturday, August 4, 2012

"F" Doodled ATC

I'm using the Colorwash Alcohol background I made earlier for one of the Unleashed Doodling A - Z ATC swap I'm in over in the ArtVentures Group
 Taped a piece of sequin waste over the background as a stencil and pressed a gold Encore! ink pad onto the background.
 Looks great:
 Cut out some shapes to create a "F" out of previously made papers. The purple is an Ink, Spray, Smoosh background with black stripes drawn on with a gel pen. The white is a piece of Luminous Paste Paper.
 Adhered the paper pieces to the background and used the black gel pen to outline the "F". Used a gold metallic pen to outline the edges of the ATC.

2 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Wow !stunning

Annie said...

Hi Carol this is fabulous. Thank you so much for the tut. I am now your newest follower as I love your style and will certainly visit again. TFS Annie x