Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge 6 Tissue Wrap Collage

Linda posted the 6th Challenge from Tim Holtz's book "A Compendium of Curiosities 2" - Tissue Wrap Collage p. 38. This week, the sponsor is The Funkie Junkie Boutique! and they are offering a $25 gift certificate to the winner of this week's challenge.
Here is my ATC sized background using the Tissue Wrap Collage technique from Tim's book. For colors I used butterscotch Dabber and the new Spring Distress Ink colors (which I received as a prize from Tim for by April ATC).

 I sprayed some heirloom gold Perfect Pearls Mists over the background, hard to see the sparkle in this photo.
 To finish the ATC I colored the edges of the atc with eggplant dauber, also to color the pen nib and the letters in the metal word strip. Attached the metal word strip and the typeset letter with blue brads.
This is a fun technique!

No comments: