Monday, December 14, 2009

Gift Box for Christmas Swap

I signed up for a 12 days of Christmas swap on Art Venturers Group. Chrissy will be receiving 12 gifts from me. I decided to decorate the textured box I made in Sept to be the first days gift. I tied on some fiber and added metal tags that say "hope", "wish" and "dream". Also glued on the star oozed friendly plastic piece I made earlier.
I filled this box with the small gifts for days 2 - 11. The 12th day gift is in a separate package.
I glued in lots of blue & green confetti stars. Added an appropriate quote on vellum and a vintage image, used purple StazOn to add words to the image. The wings are from when I made fantasy film butterflies when Adrienne was visiting.
Hoping Chrissy has started on the 12 days and is enjoying the fun.

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

This box is simply amazing!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!