I covered card stock with glue and tapped down wrinkled tissue. I may have tapped down more than I was supposed to, as these look at lot different than Trish's samples. Once they dried, I trimmed off the extra tissue paper.I colored the tissue with Distress inks. With the darker colors, I did the direct to paper (dtp) inking, then misted with water and redid the dtp to get a good coverage. For the antique linen, I found I need to use the re-inker to get good coverage.
For the first two, I ran brilliance ink over the surface to just give highlights to the paper. For the next two, I painted over the surface (using my finger) with Lumiere paint. While it was still wet, a misted the surface with water, to let the background color show through a bit.