Thursday, June 28, 2012

Second round Sudoku ATCs are done!

I've now received all the Sudoku ATCs from our second round. Like with the first round, I've placed them in my Valise Book we made when our group was together in Wisconsin. 
My Metallic Explosion backgrounds, love all the additions and how this atc turned out!
 Kathy's background, I did the second step.
 Maggi's background, I did the third step.
 Jan's background, I did the fourth step.
 Chrissy's background, I did the fifth step.
 Mary's background, I did the sixth step.
 Margaret's background, I did the seventh step.
 Bev's background, I did the final step.
I love how this Valise Book looks with these two rounds of Sudoku atcs in them. Need to add some art quotes on the few blank pages, and maybe some pictures of our group when we were in Wisconsin.
Next, I need to turn the Glimmer Mist and Plastic Wrap papers we made together into a book for our next several Sudoku rounds.....

No comments: