Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zettiology ATC

Liz picked the theme "Zettiology" for this months 9ATC group. I think "zettiology" is what a term Teesha Moore uses for her artwork.  I used a brayered re-inker piece for my background. Cut out dress shape from an old background I wasn't happy with after darkening the color with Barn Door Distress ink. Colored the edges of the background and the dress with a black Sharpie marker. Stamped a face image with black India Ink and cut out.
Wrote a saying with black Micron pen on the dress. Wrote some words with a red metallic gel pen on the background.
Decided to highlight the words on the background and circle some of the words on the dress with a white gel pen.
My interpretation of "zettiology".

1 comment:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Awesome creation, love how you combined the pieces.
Greetings Anja