Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Winter Card

I took a background I made earlier and re purposed it. I stamped on some smaller snowflakes and used antique lined Distress Embossing Powders. I added an image and a layer of dark blue vellum that had been run though a snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. I colored linen card stock with antique lined Distress ink.
I stamped on another large snowflake with dark blue Distress ink, and used this ink to color the edges of the background. I went back and trimmed the image of the girl, to reveal more of the vellum layer. Added clear word stickers to the image.
Layered the background on to the linen card stock and then on to a blue card.
Stamped the inside of the card, "Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. Victor Hugo"

2 comments:

chrissy said...

This is a great card Carol!!!
Chrissy

Manna said...

This is very pretty, Carol!