I stamped vine image with a dark green Brilliance ink, then over stamped with a lighter green Brilliance ink and heat set. I sponged on a thickish layer of acrylic paint on to the card.
I used another vine image to pull off some of the acrylic paint to create a "negative" image.
I wanted to tie the colors together, so I created a glaze with gold metallic acrylic paint and acrylic glazing liquid. I sponged this over the whole surface and let dry.
I added a thicker layer of the gold/glaze mixture along the edges of the stamped acrylic paint layer.
I stamped into this "thicker" glaze layer with the vine image.
Once the paint dried, I glued on some fibers.
To turn this fiber textured sheet into a card, I created another layer. I ran a sheet of green card stock through a vine Cuttlebug embossing folder and colored the raised areas with a light green Brilliance ink.