While the gel was still wet, added 2 laces and and a lace ribbon over the paper.
To finish the front cover, added an angel image over script paper done as a tap transfer. Then wrapped a ribbon lace around the cover near the left edge. Added a large floral embellishment I received in a swap and added a "A" typeset brad to the center. Added a small angel embellishment on the lace ribbon to the left. Then made a leafy cluster to the bottom of the image out of metal leaves, lace leaves and gold paper leaves, with a "1" typeset brad to the center:
For the inside cover (to hide all the paper and lace edges), I used a piece of paper that was gold perfect pearls (or maybe Twinkling H2Os or other gold mica powder) washed over black paper. Used embossing folder on both the top and bottom of the paper to create relief design.
Also added a beeswax collage I made some time ago. Thought this was a good use for it.
a fun project on a cold, wet day!