Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gelli Plate Play with Stencil

I wanted to try some more techniques with the Gelli Plate, since the challenge this month on Next-Generation-Stampers is to use the Gelli Plate. I decided to use stencils with the Gelli Plate.
I brayered purple acrylic paint over the Gelli Plate.
Removed some of the paint by pressing two stencils into the paint and lifting off.
Pressed paper onto the paint and lifted off to make this purple mono print:
I brayered some blue Lumiere paint over the left over purple paint on the Gelli Plate
 Pressed paper onto the paint and lifted off:
 Cleaned off the Gelli Plate and used some different stencils and colors of paint. Brayered on gold Lumiere paint one the Gelli Plate and used two stencils to lift off some of paint.
 I pressed the paper with the purple mono print above to press into the gold paint on the Gelli Print. Here's the result:
 Then I brayered red acrylic paint over the left over gold paint on the Gelli plate.
Pressed paper onto the Gelli Plate and lifted off:
Love having fun backgrounds available to use at a later date!

No comments: