Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sudoku Round 3 - Step 2 on Bev's background

I love these Sudoku ATC swaps. So fun to receive an atc in progress and just add one bit, send it off and later see the beautiful results! So I was excited to receive mail from Bev today. She made phone book backgrounds. I immediately knew what I wanted to do, and was happy I had time to play.

Stamped flourishes with VersaMark ink, covered with super fine detail clear embossing powder and heat set. I realized that some of the color from the underneath cardboard shows through, how cool is that!
 Sprayed with red Starburst. This is a red spray with gold speckles in it.
 Fun watching these dry.
 The spray beaded up on the embossed area, used my finger to spread it over the paper.
 Looking fun, I'll be sending these off to Jan for the next step.

No comments: