Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Charms

I hope the monthly charm swaps on ccswaps continue, I'm having lots of fun making different charms, and in signing up for 3 swaps/month I should have a fabulous collection by the end of the year. I pulled out one of the work sheets I'd used under various projects and loved the blue glimmer part. Cut out some small circles and tore out small bits of a dictionary page I had colored and sprayed with some glittery color wash to add to the circles.
Used Liquid Glass (I think this is similar to Diamond Glaze) to attach the paper circle to the inside of these copper jewelry findings by Patera. Added more Liquid Glass and a dragonfly charm and small purple bead. Then had to wait for the Liquid Glass to dry.....
Then added some jump rings and more beads along with a copper colored moon charm.
Liking the look of copper, blue and purple together.

No comments: