Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quick Cards

I needed to replenish my Birthday card supply. Attended a workshop where we used a 12"x12" scrapbooking kit to make easy cards. See the link at the CTMH site. for CTMHTV and "crazy for cards". We used 10 sheets of card stock and 5 sheets of specialty papers. I liked using a kit for this. I only needed to take the one paper packet, 4 matching ink pads & black ink, a paper cutter, scissors, double stick tape, some fun embellishments and my Birthday stamps. I didn't need to worry about what colors to use, etc. I ended up pulling out another blank card and make an extra one. I still have background paper left over. If I did it again, I wouldn't cut up the last bits into the smallest pieces as I didn't do that part of the card. Here are my 21 cards.

No comments: