Sunday, January 13, 2013

journal pages

In one of my local stamp clubs, we are passing around journals. This year we are to write a story or poem, or for those like me who think writing is an accomplishment for very competent authors, we can stamp in quotes or sayings, whew!!!!
For some reason, the blank page is giving me creative block. So for these two journals, I started with background papers from a preprinted stack.
For Sandy's journal: I loved the negative frames on these pages, so filled them with stamped sayings and added a couple of extra ones. Adhered some angel ink jet image transfers I'd done earlier. The one on the left is over a dictionary page and the one on the rich is done over a preprinted background page. Also added some purchased images on clear sheets and some purple "pearls".
 For Joy's journal: These pages were very decorative, I stamped another clock, the numbers, and some flourishes to tie the two pages together. Then stamped in the word "TIME" and various sayings. The image on the right is a deli wrap transfer I did in October. Also added a chipboard clock with some flourishes as "hands" and added a black rhinestone brad to the center. The butterflies are preprinted images I purchased. I stamped the word "moments" on the larger one on on the left.
Hope they like their pages!

No comments: