Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Anything but paper stamping

For Stamp Club, we were given the challenge "Anything but Paper". It was not specified that we were to make cards. For fun, I decided to experiment and try stamping on fudge.
I made a batch of fudge and poured the fudge into 12 muffin tins. I choose 12 bold rubber stamp images that were wood mounted and cleaned them thoroughly.  I firmly pressed one stamp into each fudge cup and let them sit in the fudge as it hardened in the refrigerator for several hours.
I was pleased that the images held their shapes as I removed the rubber stamps from the fudge. Some of the fudge pieces show the outline of the wood blocks of the stamp.
Here are four pieces of fudge. I think this would look better if I had square molds about the same shape as the wood blocks. Hopefully, everyone will enjoy these!


No comments: