Monday, February 3, 2014

World of Color Journal Complete

My World of Color Journal came home, and I found the time to bind it together. I punched 7 holes along the left side and used a variety of purple and blue fibers through the holes, tied them to form "rings".  The colors for my Journal are blue & purple. All the participants are from the Kindred Art Souls Group.
My outside front cover:
Left: my inside front cover and Right: the front of the page I created:
Left: back of the page I created and Right: front of the page Gloria created:
Left: back of the page Gloria created and Right: front of the page Sox created:
Left: back of the page Sox created and Right: front of the page Stephen created:
Left: back of the page Stephen created and Right: front of the page Eileen created:
 Left: back of the page Eileen created and Right: front of the page Sandy created:
Left: back of the page Sandy created and Right: front of the page Lynn created:
Left: back of the page  Lynn created and Right: front of the page MaryBeth created:
 Left: back of the page MaryBeth created and Right: inside of back cover:
Back cover with all the lovely fibers binding the journal together.
Huge thank you to all the artists who created pages for my journal!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful journal. Looks like everyone had fun with it.

Hugs
Caroline

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous Carol!!!
WAS SO GREAT TO BE IN ANOTHER ROUND ROBIN WITH YOU.
HUGS lYNN