Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dancing Diva's Distressed Diary

I've been enjoying the Alphabet Themed swaps on ccswaps. This month is "D is for..." I made a Dancing Diva's Distressed Diary with some of quotes by Emily Dickinson. For the covers I used the Distressed Gesso papers I made earlier this week. Stamped images over the covers with light brown StazOn ink, the letters to spell "Dance" & "Diary" and the quotes were stamped with dark red StazOn ink. Edges of the covers were inked with dark brown Brilliance ink. Added vintage images and on the front cover added a metal key hole and key. Tied the pages and covers together with an assortment of fibers.
Inside front cover:
Some of the inside pages:
Inside back cover:
Outside back cover:
I had lots of fun making this project.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I can't believe it - I am making the same project!!! Great minds!!!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.