Rena gave me some scraps of acrylic to play with. I cut out a segment of the acrylic to make a pocket. I ran it through a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then colored it with alcohol inks. I ran StazOn over the raised numbers with a cotton swap. The StazOn removes the alcohol ink.
For an inside the card pocket, I cut out a piece of yellow card stock the reverse shape from the front pocket. I used Distress Inks to stamp images, and a saying with black Versafine Ink.
I used purple card stock for card base. For the background paper, I used one of the "Resist This" papers, from the Bernie Berlin class I took last month. The eyelets at the top, only go through the background paper. The four eyelets in the pocket, go through all layers, including the pocket on the inside of the card.
How the pocket on the inside is attached with the eyelets on the front of the card.
I want the card to look complete, even when the pocket is empty. I stamped a saying on yellow card stock with black Versafine ink and butterflies with Distress Inks.
I decided to make a bookmark to place in the front pocket. I stamped swirls with light colored Distress Inks on the front of the bookmark and added an image.
I think my swap partner will enjoy the "goodies" and the card.