I used a wet brush, to add on a bronze powder with a bit of purple powder all over the surface and let dry.
Following instructions, I brushed a varnish over the surface.
I like contrast, and wanted the inside of the box to be brighter. I painted on a mixture of purple Moon Glow powders. After it dried, I covered the inner surface with varnish.
I had an old clock face. I rubbed bronze ink over the surface, stamped on a mottled type stamp with Distress ink and a saying with black Versafine ink. I used a gold leafing pen to color the outer edge of the clock face and adhered clock hands with a large black brad.
To finish the outside of the box, I stamped some script and an image with black StaZon ink. Then I glued the clock face on top of the box.
For the inside of the box, I used some of the ideas I learned from Michael deMeng when I took his class in October. I printed an image onto a transparency. I burned the edges, which both looks interesting and helps the transparency to bow outward. I colored the back of the angel image with white acrylic paint to help it stand out. I glued down some metallic mesh, and the top and bottom edge of the transparency. I stamped a saying onto paper which picked up metallic sprays on the bottom of a spray box and tore it out.