Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blue ATCs 1

These are for a ccswaps 10:9 ATC swap, the theme is blue/purple/turquoise, using some or all of those colors. I had these in mind when I made the blue version of the Black Pearl Paper Backgrounds. I adhered the background to card stock, then cut it into ATC sized pieces and used a silver leafing pen to do the edging. I used some of the Luminous Paste Background Paper to cut out and emboss the large hearts. I ran a Distress ink pad over the top to make the embossing stand out.
I used the left over text paper from this project to punch out the butterflies. Here's a close up of the finished ATC:I love all the texture on this ATC, it doesn't come through in a photo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the texture is yummy on this one. The Luminous Paste Background Paper is beautiful!

Rosie said...

Oh man! I hope I get one of yours! Love the textures and I can see them despite the scan... yummy!