Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vintage Little Beauties

I used my recently made backgrounds for these Little Beauties. Little Beauties are creations made for a swap on ccswaps, they measure between 1.5" x 2" to 2.25" x 3.25". This swaps theme is "Vintage". All the Little Beauties in the top photo used the Leafing Pen Resist Backgrounds.
In the second photo, the two Little Beauties on the top left were made with the Painted Paper Towel Backgrounds. The one on the right was made with a background embossed in the Cuttlebug. The bottom two Little Beauties were made with the Embossed Scraps Backgrounds.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Wow carol these are great!! Maybe I'll join in the next LB swap now I've overcome my Inchy phocbia!!
I think the tomato paste must be European... do you not get tomato concentrate in tubes then? Any tube that's metal will do... like garlic puree or cheese spread? I even use medical cream tubes and toothpaste tubes too. Anything is fair game in my house - my DD's so well trained now, she brings me clothing tags before I think to ask!