Then I sponged acrylic paint on a musical score stamp and stamped it on the dictionary page (make sure to wash acrylic paint off your stamps immediately). Let the paint dry.
To add a little depth and shimmer, I lightly sprayed on Shimmering Mist. (click on the photo for an enlarged image to see the shimmer)I wrinkled the paper and attached it to card stock that had been run through the Xyron. And cut it down to ATC size.
Added some text with black ink and inked the edges of the ATC in black.
For the slide mount, I used my large punch bunch on some backgrounds I made earlier also using dictionay pages. I inked these edges with black ink. Added a vintage photo (leftover from a project where I mistyped a quote over the photo). And finished the design with a "made with love" heart charm.
This was a fun project, I can't wait to see what others come up with using printed pages.