On the other side of four of the coasters I started collaging papers. Stamped a light Distress ink on the colored papers, music scale on the yellow paper and flourishes on the blue paper. Dictionary pages were previously colored with brown ink and some gold perfect pearls. Stamped over all papers with brown StazOn in with a "crackle" like texture stamp and used the brown Stazon ink to color the edges. Then coated the coasters with Matte Acrylic Medium and let dry.
Decided to add more brown StazOn ink to the edges. On two coasters added butterfly images with Matte Acrylic Medium. On the other two coasters glued on some of the Corrosive Elements I made earlier today along with paper with quotes on them.
To complete the Cubed Container, I punched holes with the Zutter Bind-it-All and tied the coasters together with brown fibers. Tied on Copper Etched Charms I made last fall to each of the upper 4 Corners of this Cube.