I stamped some swirls with Distress ink.
Then covered the sheet with leafy flourishes, stamped with Watermark ink and then brushed on Perfect Pearls.
To give this paper some texture, I painted on Distress Crackle Paint onto a leafy vine stamp and stamped that on to the paper. I heated the paint with a heat tool. Here you can see when I'd done one part of the paper. (Wash stamps right away, whenever using paints on them.)
Once I finished with the Distress Crackle Paint, I re stamped the same vine onto the paper with Distress ink and heat set. This made a nice rich textured sheet for the background paper.
The paper on the left is a scrap that had various left over paints brushed on it. Don't like to waste paint, never know when these funny scraps will come in handy. The paper on the right is black card stock that had a veined leaf stamped with Watermark ink and then colored with various Perfect Pearls.
I used the Cuttlebug to cut out butterfly shapes. Once the shapes were cut, I went back and added some more stamped veined leaves to cover the paper and added more Perfect Pearls.
The yellow butterfly was run through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the raised areas (most of the image) was run over with Watermark ink and then coated with Perfect Pearls.These butterflies were run through a different Cuttlebug embossing folder, one showing the positive and the other the negative image. I love how the stamped veined leaves, look like veins in the butterflies wings. (I am easily pleased LOL.)
I used the Peeled Paint Distress Stickles to color the bodies and antennae on the butterflies.