Got a pretty good image. Since the main details are shown well, I don't mind the splotchy areas, as this will allow more of the color that is going on the back to show through. If the girls face or other similar images hadn't stamped, I would have thrown this out and started again.
On the previous card, when I added the alcohol inks to the back, I gave a splotchy coverage on the back, going for a sky appearance. This time, I completely covered the back of the acetate image with the mixture of alcohol ink, metal mixatives and blending solution.
I trimmed the acetate and adhered it on to white card stock.
I cut out a piece of Double Saran Watercolor Spray background I made last fall (it's the last one shown on this post). And used a small strip trimmed off my background for the March QOTM card.
I stamped some script onto the large background with Watermark ink and covered the script with Perfect Pearls.
I used a gold leafing pen to color the edges of the background and glued it to a dark green card and added the acetate image. I stamped the word "Hope" on to the smaller background strip with black StazOn ink , glued it on the card and added a decorative brad.