Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Completed Round Robin Journal

My first round robin journal in the Kindred Souls Art Group is finished and has come back to me. I thought I'd share the whole book. Front cover I made
 My inside front cover:
 Front of page I made:
 Back of page I made:
 Gloria's page front:
 Gloria's page back:
 Sox's page front:
 Sox's page back:
 Deb's page front:
 Deb's page back:
 Stephen's page front:
 Stephen's page back:
 Kimberly's page front:
 Kimberly's page back (love the charms dangling off the ribbon):
 Eileen's page front:
 Eileen's page back:
 Elena's page front:
 Elena's page back:
 MaryBeth's page front:
 MaryBeth's page back:
 Rhea's page front:
 Rhea's page back:
 Lynn's page front:
 Lynn's page back:
 My inside back cover:
 My outside back cover
Love my book, it is a treasure!!! Huge thanks to all the artists who contributed to my book!!!!

1 comment:

Bearcrazyman said...

Incredible art. I love mine also. These are cherished treasures for sure!