Friday, September 6, 2013

"Green" Color Perceptions ATC

For September, in the Color Perceptions ATC swap on ArtVentures, the color is Green. The ATC is supposed to be predominately green, and be based on how green makes me feel.  I like to hike, and when I'm in the woods, I love all the different variations of green together and the feeling of life. So green makes me Revitalized!
I had some lovely floral embossed paper in my stash. Cut it into ATC sized pieces and covered it with yellow green acrylic paint and let it dry. Then rubbed green metallic Rub-ons over the surface.
Added some Peeled Paint Distress Stickles to parts of the background.
 Attached some various green fabrics and best to the right side; some green feathers behind a green fairy image (a little Peeled Paint Distress Stickles to her wings); a couple of green plastic flowers and some green rhinestones. Reminds me new life in the forest and lots of layers of lovely greens!


No comments: