Friday, August 24, 2012

"R" Technique ATC

We are up to the letter "R" in our ABC's of Technique ATC swaps in the ArtVentures group. I used the Re-Inker Splash backgrounds I made earlier for these ATCs. Then stamped the umbrella man with azure StazOn ink. If you use a dye ink, it well blend into the background and hardly be seen. If you use pigment inks, the will not dry on glossy card stock and will need to be embossed. I didn't want to emboss this step, so I choose a solvent ink.
 Next, stamped a saying about "Rain" over the background with black Archival Ink, also colored the edges with this ink.
 Stamped a dotted background stamp over all with tumbled glass Distress Ink, covered with clear embossing powder and heat set. I think this looks like rain, so cool.
 Colored in the open bits of the letters with a white gelly roll pen.
 Added a dance related ribbon to the bottom of the ATC.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love the way the type looks with the white highlights. Awesome!