Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tis the Season

Today is the first Sunday in Advent. Thought I'd share the cards I made for my DH to send out to his clients. It is almost like an example they had at Achievers (which I visited when I was in Minneapolis), they were very generous to share the how to's with me.
For the main image, stamp with chipped sapphire Distress ink, swipe with corner of ink pad to get some ink off the night sky, let dry. Ink same stamp with Versamark,use clear embossing powder over image and heat set. Next ink only edges of stamp with VersaMark and emboss with holographic embossing powder.
Then I attached the main image to white card stock, stamped saying with the chipped sapphire Distress ink. Wrap ribbon around white card stock, added a white ribbon poinsettia and attached all to a dark blue card.

No comments: