Sunday, May 8, 2011

Covers for the ABC of Techniques ATC swaps

The nice thing about making something for myself, I don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks of it ; ) I love quotes and pictures of children and paintings and poems and so many things, fun to use them for a project I'll have and look at. Decided to create covers and a book holding trading card protector sheets to hold the ABC of Techniques ATC swaps on Art-Ventures. I cut some foam board to 10"x 13" and found 2 sheets of paper in my spray box that were large enough to cover these boards, a decorative paper bag and some fun calendar pages and got to work.
Used the sprayed sheets as the outside covers. Not sure how many ATCs will be received in this swap, so am using jump rings to hold the book together. This way I can add more protector sheets if I need to. Added calendar page, decorative sticker letters and a quote for the front.
Used the decorative paper bag for the inside covers. Front inside cover:
LinkI have received all the "A" technique swap. We will probably have a different number of participants for each letter. Decided to cut up previous appropriate letter techniques into 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" pieces and add a large decorative letter for each section. For "A" I used a piece from the Acrylic Paint Sandwich Background Technique. Followed by each participants ATC. Need to start thinking about "B"......
Inside back cover:
Back cover:

No comments: