I decided to add 3D butterflies and choose the papers you see below. The piece on the left was made by using the leftover paint I made to cover the top half of the second page in the board book project I'm participating in. The piece on the right is copper colored metallic foil:I cut the butterfly shapes out with a Cuttlebug die and ran the orange piece through the Cuttlebug two times: first with the swiss dots embossing folder and colored with Brilliance ink; second through the collage embossing folder and colored with black StazOn ink. I ran the copper foil one through the swirly embossing folder and colored with black StaZon ink. I then attached the two butterflies back to back.
Oh, before running the paper through the Cuttlebug die, I ran the heavier orange paper through the Zyron to apply adhesive. Now I have the backing sheets cut out in the butterfly shape complete with the embossed designs. I'll save them for a future project.
Here's a close up of my addition to the backgrounds. (Sorry for the screen shadow, I put the ATC on my window sill to get a picture in daylight)
Here's a side view:
These are being sent on to Annie, who agreed to do the final step. I'm looking forward to seeing how she finishes these off. Thanks Annie for agreeing to play!!!!