Thursday, July 3, 2008

Angel Skinny front page

I decided to sign up for a second set of pages for the Angel Skinny Book. There are 12 people in each group, with some overlap, so these pages needed to be different than the first set of pages I made last week. I started with gold metallic Brazzil card stock. Cut it a bit larger than what I needed to account for shrinkage in the Cuttlebug embossing folder. I ran the top half through the folder, then was careful to match the pattern when embossing the bottom half. I later used black Archival ink to color the raised areas.
I used the Cuttlebug with the musical embossing folder to emboss paper lace.
I stamped a Magenta angel stamp with black Archival ink on goldenrod card stock, and put the front of the page together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that lace effect on the gold type embossed card really sits well.

xxxxxxx

Maggi said...

Beautiful! I had to laugh as I have both of the Magenta stamps that you used in the last few days!!!! Great minds, etc.